Thursday, June 18, 2009

David Cook and The Hot Chick

Steph and Julie are at the David Cook show at the fair tonight...I hear they get to take pictures backstage for a couple songs, which we will be sure to post for you. Good times.

Right now I'm enjoying "The Hot Chick" on FX, starring the incomparable Rob Schneider. It's an underrated movie with plenty of cheap laughs. But every time I see it, I can't help but think that a girl waking up as Rob Schneider would be way, way worse than a dude waking up as Rachel McAdams. Gross.



Oh, and way to go USA soccer, getting trounced by Brazil this morning. I know he's good and he just hauled in a record for a transfer fee, but the dude's name is still Kaka'. As in, the sound a bird makes. Or, if the accent mark is ignored, the Mexican slang word for poo. Not very manly either way.

But the weekend is almost here...I'm going to go see "Year One" and share my thoughts with you, so check back for that and the David Cook performance...

No comments: